Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A little bit about me!

I will start in present day. I love to run. I started running last year.

I was a couch potato. After working, I would come home and watch TV and eat cookies. I knew this wasn't good for me, but it was what I liked to do and what I was used to doing.

One day, I woke up and decided to run a marathon! I knew I would have to train, so I created a running team. We ran Valley Forge Park every Sunday morning. VF park is a five mile trail. It sounds crazy, but I did it. After Valley Forge, I ran the Broad Street Marathon and felt great. I was hooked. Next, I ran the Health Marathon in Philadelphia. I knew if I could run five miles and half marathons, I could run a full marathon. With little training, I ran the full marathon in Philadelphia a couple of weeks ago. It is so empowering. I get such a high from running.

Stay tuned to see what's next for me and a couple of secret weapons I use that I know help make me a better runner.

Dr. Arthur


No comments:

Post a Comment